Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Let the countdown begin!!!!!! Just one more day and Sophia and I will be home relaxing with the family, getting ready for Thanksgiving! The great news is that Sophia is almost 100%. I was able to snap this picture of her yesterday morning before breakfast. You know she's feeling better when she can be a big goofball before 7am! :) The past couple of days have been really good for her, getting lots of rest and letting this virus get out of her system. The bad news is as much as I've been coughed on, sneezed on, drooled on and the likes...I've got a scratchy throat and what feels like the beginnings of a cold. All I've got to do is make it through the flight tomorrow and I'll have my mama to take care of me for a little bit. I'm thrilled. I can't wait! I miss everyone so much being out here on the left coast and have been looking forward to Thanksgiving for so long. It'll make the emptiness of not having Chris home a little easier and before Sophia and I know it, we'll have Dad home and ready for 2010!!!! :) Happy Thanksgiving everyone! While you are all enjoying the holiday with family and friends, remember the service men and women who won't have that this year. Say an extra prayer for them at your Thanksgiving table as I know we will. Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment