Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just a quick shout out to Uncle Chris!


Usually, I'm not a huge fan of watching sports on TV and baseball really is the only sport that I can stomach for long periods of time. But hey, these days I could use any sort of extra excitement in my life so I've been following the Yankees since their series with the Angels. Last night while watching the Yankees SMOKE the Phillies to win the world series Sophia was cheering 'GO, GO, GO YANKEES' along with me! It was cute really...first she just copied me yelling at one of the Yankees to make it to second but then she started doing it on her own. It made me think of my amazingly talented little brother who is well on his way to BIG THINGS in his life! One day he'll be playing with these guys and he'll have his little cheerleader telling HIM to 'GO, GO, GO Uncle Chris'! I can't wait! We're rooting for ya Uncle Chris!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment