Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Amanda's not a teenager anymore!!!


I have to be honest...I was dreading Amanda's birthday all week. It was bittersweet because we all knew that Chris and Amanda were leaving the next morning. We decided to spend the day shopping, grabbing some lunch down by the beach and then driving into San Deigo to eat on the water! My friend Molly gave us some great ideas for restaurants that had amazing views and we found a great place with yummy seafood! I'm sure Amanda's birthday was a little different for her being that she was away from her family and had a low key night but it was really great to be able to celebrate with her! Anyways, here's to another year Amanda where I hope you live your life to the fullest and trust that God has a very special plan for your life! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment