Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

An update for my Mama! :)

Only ten days into July and already so much to share! :) Chris' 'man room' is just about 95% complete after his new 'futon' addition and it's a pretty cool futon, if I do say so myself. It extends into a full size bed and the chaise lifts up for a whole tub of storage (you know how I LOVE my hidden storage spaces!). Sophia's had her fun in the super-duper on sale sprinkler I found her at Marshall's and I've enjoyed seeing things come together for my loves! Only something like 140 days left being pregnant! I say only because take into consideration life with a toddler, being married to the Marine Corps and an OCD Mama who wants everything to be perfect...well, I see the time just flying by! Ah, the joys of motherhood! Happy weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment