Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm inspired and feeling blessed.


Do you believe in life's every day miracles?

She's mine.

Do you believe that God sends us little angels on this crazy, sometimes harder than we'd hoped ride called life?

Without a shadow of a doubt.

Do you believe some things are just worth waiting for?

More than ever.

 I have two choices in this life that I lead...to fail or to succeed. I was given this deployment as an opportunity; an opportunity for me to grow as an independent woman but also as an opportunity for me to realize that God gives us so many tools to help us through less than ideal situations. I've found mine and they're absolutely beautiful. :) They give me every reason to smile and give my Marine and I so much to look forward to. Yes, I have so much to look forward to. When the Marine Corps takes control of too much of my life, my heart swells with pride when I think about how strong this life is making our family...our girls. It is worth every sacrifice. He is well worth every sacrifice.

 I choose to succeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment