Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hey ya'll! (I know, I know...SO not my style but if you can't beat 'em, join 'em right?) Spring has sprung in our neck of the woods and along with the glorious warmer temperatures comes a blog re-vamp! Thanks to my talented friends Tracy and Jessica, I've got some brand spankin' new pictures and a pretty way to display them all! This mama is happy, for more reasons than one. Thank you, thank you and thank you to my way more creatively talented friends than I! 

So it's been quite a month so far and is it really almost April? Is my littlest really almost FIVE MONTHS? Is Sophia really three going on thirteen!?! YES, YES and YES! Change is in the air and I can handle it.
Spring always lightens my mood and reminds me how wonderful the sun feels after a long winter. Two more seasons to go and our Marine will be home! Doesn't that sound a lot better than five months? It's my little trick for Sophia as the 'lesson of the month' (eekss, I sound like one of those stepford moms...I swear I'm more fun than I seem!) is the seasons! Happy, happy SPRING or for me...Happy, happy SPRING CLEANING!
Thank the good Lord for $49 Air-Tran flights from Baltimore to Huntsville! Shoppin' with Gama!

Our trip to the Space and Rocket Center when Tis was here. More pictures of Tis and her little bear in a bit.

My girl had a blast.

And we made some wonderful memories plus a story or two to tell Dad!

My ever-growing girls.

I'm usually not a fan of naked baby pictures but come on she's practically WAVING to you all! I couldn't resist snapping a shot of her midafternoon bath on a warm, sunny day.

I kid you not, she is always this happy. Thanks for letting us borrow the bumbo Jess! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment